Where’d the name Signature come from and what does it mean?
The word Signature in our name evolved from the idea that everyone is unique. Every advisor and client has a life and goals as distinct as their signature. We wanted our name to reflect the fact that we’ve built a practice intentionally designed to help each of our partner advisors and their clients live their Signature Life.
How would I benefit from being a part of Signature Wealth?
There are lots of ways for you to benefit – depending on where you are in your career. We take the pain out of independence by offering enhanced services that allow advisors to do what they do best – focus on their clients and their businesses. Whether you’re new to the business and developing plans for how to grow and scale, considering what you’ll want your legacy to be retire or anywhere in between – we’ve built systems and services to help.
What sorts of services does Signature Wealth provide to partner practices?
- A step-by-step transition process and hands on, personalized assistance
- Group payroll, insurance and human resources administration
- Concierge level operations support
- Branch Compliance and Supervision oversight
- World class technology
- Thorough toolkits that provide systems for operations, education and marketing that help you run and grow your practice
Who would help with a transition from my current broker dealer?
Because Raymond James has the largest transition team in the industry, we partner with them to dedicate multiple transition consultants to personally assist you in your move. Your transition consultants will:
- Develop a customized time line that includes a target date for your official transition to Signature Wealth Group
- Provide quick and accurate account paperwork processing
- Obtain licensing and insurance coverage
- Set up all technology, supplies and communication infrastructure in your office
- Coordinate your marketing material – including stationery, letterhead, press releases, ads and more
- Deliver termination notice to your current broker/dealer
- Be your liaison to the home office so you can focus on you clients
- Your transition consultants will ensure your move is a smooth process and will continue to provide ongoing support and consultation until you and your staff are completely comfortable. We will also provide you a Signature Transitions Toolkit that contains processes, samples and resources to guide you step-by-step through your journey to independence.
How can Signature Wealth help me grow my business?
- We’ve created systems to help you operate more efficiently and effectively that run on world class technology.
- Our intern and new advisor training programs help new advisors grow and give mentors tools and a framework to guide them.
- You’ll have toolkits for marketing and lead generation, asset management and wealth planning. If you want to expand your capacity without increasing your staff, we also offer “done for you services” that can allow you to utilize our team or preferred vendors.
I want to develop my own local brand. Can I do that as a part of SWG?
Absolutely. Our intention with our advisor branding is to effectively express our innovative brand positioning as a group, to tell our story more effectively and consistently – saving you time and effort and to protect the value of the Signature Wealth Group brand as a whole. While we have some guidelines in place, we leave plenty of room for you creatively develop a brand that works in your local marketplace.
Couldn’t I develop those things on my own?
You certainly could, but why would you want to? It takes a long time and you have more productive things to do! We’ve spent years building a system that works and have paired it with a platform that makes it easy to use. We provide a track for you to run and clear obstacles to let you spend your time doing the things that matter most to you and your clients (we seriously doubt that involves building systems, processes and training programs.)
What happens if I want to sell my practice?
When you’re considering retirement, we can work with you on practice valuation and will serve as your succession plan if you don’t have one. We’ve created a culture where that allows you to feel comfortable that your next move can be your last.
QUICK BUSINESS AUDIT
What is your definition of a successful business? Are you struggling to move forward with a business that feels good? Something is missing. Take this quick audit to identify the gaps and get you moving.
BOOK A CALL
We promise that getting on the phone with us will move you forward immediately. Bring us your current struggle and we'll see how we can help you TODAY, and then discuss what we could do as a partner.